Just a few rules for the road
- Majority of our guests are vacationers rather than business travelers. This results in the biggest demand for accommodations during the weekends, holiday periods, and school vacation times.
- During the resort peak times, early June through late August, only weekly rentals are accepted. Less than week rentals are accepted at other times. Certain times we do have a 3 or 4 night minimum stay required.
- Reservations are accepted up to one year in advance. First choice is given to our guests who choose to re-book a cabin prior to their departure. After that, reservations are on a first-come, first-serve basis. Winter seasonal rentals take preference over short term rentals. Weekly rentals have preference over daily rentals.
- To avoid disappointment we recommend you make reservations as soon as possible. Reservations can be made by calling (800) 221-7699 or 715/542-3765, clicking on book a cabin at the top of this page, or email us at email@example.com
- Spring, Fall and Winter reservations require a confirming deposit equal to 1/2 of rental. This deposit is due within one week from the date the reservation is made.
- Summer reservations made before January 1st require 1/4 of rental due within a week of making reservation and another 1/4 of rental due by February 1st. Summer reservations made after January 1st require a deposit equal to 1/2 of rental and is due within a week of making reservation.
- Visa, MasterCard, or Discover Card may be used for deposits as well as personal checks, bank checks, etc. Reservations will not be held without a deposit.
- Other deposit payment options are available upon request.
- First: there is a cancellation fee of $25 for spring, fall and winter reservations and $50 for summer reservations REGARDLESS OF REASON FOR CANCELLING. This fee is deducted from your deposit.
- Second: After applying the cancellation fee, remaining deposit will be refunded if the cabin is rerented for the ENTIRE PERIOD you reserved at an equal or higher rate.
- Note: If cabin is rented for the same time period but at a lower rate, the difference will be deducted from deposit in addition to cancellation fee. Any remaining balance will then be refunded.
WINTER SNOW POLICY
- Our snow policy is in effect for reservations commencing December 26 to February 27th. If the snowmobile trails should be closed or the clubs are not grooming due to a lack of snow or poor conditions, your deposit less $25 cancellation fee becomes a snow credit. This policy goes into effect 72 hours before your scheduled arrival date. If you cancel earlier than 72 hours before your arrival date, our regular cancellation policy applies.
- Snow credit may be used at any time of the year towards a reservation at Idle Hours Resort for a period up to two years. A snow credit may be transferred to another party subject to our approval. SNOW CREDITS ARE NOT REFUNDABLE.
- Out of courtesy to all our guests, WE DO NOT allow pets anywhere at the resort – inside cabins, on resort grounds or on pontoon boats. There are local facilities where pets can be boarded. If you will have guests visiting you, be sure they are aware of our no pet policy.